Sunday, May 4, 2008

Newest You Tube videos - Tom Cruise Shows Oprah His Home

One of the newest You Tube videos - Tom Cruise Shows Oprah His Home

I like when Oprah says "This is so normal" when she sees the kitchen. Yeah Oprah, it's so normal to have a kitchen the size of my entire apartment. Pretty much everyone I know has a kitchen just like that, it's so normal.



I'm really baffled by people's reactions. I don't watch Oprah and am no fan of Tom Cruise, and that house is SO not my style (all the wood paneling--ugh). I do think the view is lovely, though some people may disagree. But for people to criticize her for oohing and ahhing over a house boggles my mind. I guess some people don't know how to behave: Oprah seemed perfectly warm and friendly, not to mention polite.

Tom Cruise is just an every day guy like everyone else. At the end of the day he's just trying to make it like everyone else. I worked with him in 1989 on a film. He never acted like he was better than anyone. He always tried to pay for everything. He's very cool. If you ask him for his autograph he will be happy to give it to you. If you ask him talk on your cell phone to your mom he will. Some people hate to interact with their fans, but Tom loves it.

No comments: