Tuesday, July 8, 2008

YouTube video: Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)



It looks wonderful Matt. Your hard work really paid off. I love the vibrant colors of many of those shots!
As I mentioned to you, here in Chicago, I made my own humble attempt at something similar. In honor, I posted it today as well. Hope you check it out.
Captain Jack Sparrow ;) So true! It's fantastic on so many levels!! But one of my favourite is me being in it :-P (yellow jacket in Montreal, right in the centre of the shot at 3:51!!!!!) But the transition between his first videos and this one with all those running in to join him is excellent. Music is inspirational. Extremely well edited... even if I weren't in it, it would be my favourite video of the year hands-down! See more funny videos and jokes.

No comments: