Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up - Official Music Video (HQ)

Have you seen this Utube video ? Brand new album A Little Bit Longer available August 12, 2008. Get Burnin' Up at iTunes on June 24th. Video available now! I have to say, theyre really good!! I have never been a fan because I dont listen to Pop likE That! bt i love this song!!&& they boy witht the curly hair is hot! whats his name? he played James bond well lool



This video is AWESOME!!! The whole spy, action thing is way cool! Nick looked good as James Bond! and Joe and Kevin were funny! Especially when Joe was combing his moustache! Haha!I like the part when Rob started to rap. It made the music video a little hip-hop! It was great! I loved it!!! keep on rockin' Kevin, Joe, and Nick!!! and u too, Rob!!!

No comments: